Order now and receive 3 limited time bonus gifts!
Far too many people underestimate the power of diet to their overall health. The food you eat contributes to about 80 percent of your well-being, leaving the remaining 20 percent to lifestyle factors.
That astounding percentage only underscores why it’s so important to pay close attention to what you eat.
You can imagine my elation when my newest nutrition and diet book, Fat for Fuel, became the No. 1 best-selling nonfiction book in the U.S. in May of 2017. Sure, it’s great to have a best-seller, but that milestone meant much more.
I knew that many people now had the nutritional knowledge they needed to take control of their health. And I knew they had some of the best information I had ever amassed.
There’s no doubt in my mind that metabolic flexibility and the option of burning fat as your body’s primary source of energy instead of glucose is one of the wisest moves you can make for your weight and your ability to fight chronic disease, including diabetes and cancer.
Fat for Fuel met its intended goal of giving you the why and what to do with your diet to shift over from using glucose for energy to fat for fuel. But you still need the how to part of the equation to be successful putting into action the dietary changes and strategies.
That’s why I’ve created the Fat for Fuel Ketogenic Cookbook, along with Australian celebrity chef and author Pete Evans. Pete shares my passion for eating healthy, fat-burning foods. And he knows how to take these foods to a level that few ever reach to make them as enticing and delicious as they are nutritious.
I can’t think of a better package to offer you... research-backed medical advice combined with scrumptious, kitchen-tested recipes. Together, they will help empower you to make the shift to fat-burning (if you haven’t already) and reap the many health benefits from this profound metabolic transition.
Why I’m Recommending Fat for Fuel: A Revolutionary Diet to Combat Cancer, Boost Brain Power, and Increase Your Energy
If you haven’t yet picked up a copy of Fat for Fuel, I suggest doing so.
The most important book I have ever written to date, Fat for Fuel will become your go-to reference as you travel on your nutritional ketosis, or ketogenic journey. You may experience challenges along your journey, and Fat for Fuel will help you find your way.
For many people, knowing the potential health rewards that await them once they reach ketosis can dictate their level of success. You’ll learn all about the many ways your health will benefit in Fat for Fuel. Plus, you’ll discover valuable tips to help you stay on track.
And even more importantly, you’ll know what to do once you reach nutritional ketosis. As you’ll find out in Fat for Fuel, you don’t want to remain in ketosis for an extended period.
This is an area that very few ketogenic diet gurus talk about, but remaining in a state of ketosis for too long can bring about unwanted consequences. I’ll tell you exactly what to do to keep nutritional ketosis’ benefits coming your way!
Described by some as “life-changing,” Fat for Fuel speaks to your head and provides the underlying research for why my cyclical nutritional ketosis program makes sense.
The Fat for Fuel Ketogenic Cookbook appeals directly to your taste buds and takes the mystery out of getting started.
Let’s take a closer look...
Order now and receive 3 limited time bonus gifts!
The Pièce de Résistance – Nearly 100 Delicious Recipes From Pete’s Kitchen, Illustrated in Gorgeous Full-Color
Whether you’re an experienced chef or a weekend kitchen warrior (or even just a wannabe), you’ll find page after page of delicious-sounding recipes that you will want to try.
From basics like Beef Bone Broth, to showstopper entrees like Crispy Duck Confit, to irresistible treats, including one of my favorites, Chocolate Fat Bomb, these dishes offer exquisite eating at every meal.
Included are light and hearty breakfast recipes, in-between meal snack and beverage recipes, as well as recipes for main dish entrees, salads, soups, and sides.
And all are illustrated with gorgeous full-color photographs shot in Pete Evans’ own studio. You’ll know exactly what you are making and how it should look when finished!
Just thumbing through the index of recipes will get your gastric juices flowing. Here are some favorites of Pete’s and mine from each category of recipes in the book:
- Broths and Soups – Broccoli Soup with Wild Hot Smoked Trout and Rosemary, Healing Ham Hock Soup, French Onion Soup
- Breakfast – Coconut Yogurt Pots with Fresh Berries, Manu’s Baby Leeks with Soft-Boiled Egg, Truffled Bacon, and Sherry Vinaigrette, Kale and Pumpkin Tortilla
- Fermented Foods – Beginner’s Kraut, Beet Kraut, Kimchi, Sauerkraut
- Salads – Endive, Parsley, and Macadamia Nut Salad with Anchovy Dressing, Fennel, Watercress, and Herb Salad with Shallot Dressing, Sichuan Chicken Salad with Egg "Noodles"
- Meal Main Dishes – Grass-Fed Steak with Chimichurri and Bone Marrow, Whole Roasted Salmon with Lemon and Herbs, Thai Chicken Cakes
- Drinks – Coconut and Turmeric Kefir with Ginger and Cayenne, Green Juice with MCT Oil, Turmeric Latte
- Sides and Condiments – Broccoli “Rice,” Keto Mayonnaise, Whole Roasted Cabbage with Bacon and Onion Broth
- Snacks and Treats – Avocado Chocolate Truffles, Keto Chocolate and Coconut Bites, Macadamia Nut Fudge
This is just a sampling... There are nearly 100 recipes total, all with professional full-color photographs and step-by-step, detailed instructions!
More Than Just Delicious Recipes... Includes 71 Pages of Health Information You Can Use Today
As I said earlier, Fat for Fuel Ketogenic Cookbook is a collaboration between celebrity chef Pete Evans and myself.
Between its covers, I wanted to include information on why diet matters so much to health.
You’re going to learn not only what to eat, but also how to improve your digestion, ward off or radically reduce Type 2 diabetes, and select beverages that actually enhance health.
I’m also going to show you how to support your diet with a few well-chosen supplements to help you find and maintain your perfect weight as you optimize your health.
And I’m going to share with you some surprising insights on cooking methods that you may not be familiar with right now, but go a long way to making food as nutritious as possible.
Here are just a few highlights of what you’ll learn in these 71 pages:
- 8 reasons to consider a targeted cyclical ketogenic diet
- All about intermittent fasting and the 4 conditions when it isn’t recommended
- The worst dietary mistake you can make at night
- 10 surprising benefits of fasting (most people know only 3 or 4 of these!)
- How to use diet to help keep harmful yeast overgrowth in check
- What matters even more than your DNA for disease development
- How to use food and beverages to help curb anxiety
- How to use diet to prevent or reverse diabetes
- One of the worst mistakes you can make if you have Type 2 diabetes
- How to tell precisely how well your body is working (costs less than 25 cents!)
- One of the most powerful tools for burning fat for fuel (it’s also a great motivator)
- The ideal level of carbs to eat each day to prevent diabetes
- The dietary mistake that can lead to impaired thinking and memory
- The key to losing weight that many experts ignore (and maybe you too)
- The dietary trap that can make you store fat instead of burning it
- The diet food that can lead to a 70 percent increase in waist size (consume two servings a day and that number mushrooms to 500 percent!)
- The two things you must do before your body will stop storing fat
- The food ingredient that’s more addictive than cocaine (it actually changes your brain to resemble those of drug addicts and alcoholics!)
- The potent cancer-fighting food that I eat three times a day (and it doesn’t even need to be organic)
- My favorite type of fiber that converts to ketones to nourish your tissues
- The high-antioxidant nut that may help lower “bad” cholesterol and promote healthy arteries
- How to radically reduce the dangerous lectins in seeds
- How to make sure you’re not getting short-changed when buying grass fed beef (a clue: most grass fed beef isn’t 100 percent grass fed and grass finished)
- The three types of seafood I now eat for omega-3 fats (not salmon)
- The simple snack that, according to one study, may cut a woman’s risk of breast cancer in half (requires no preparation!)
- What to do BEFORE adding fermented foods or probiotics to your diet
- The nutrient that’s important for slowing your aging process (jumpstarts your body’s energy and stamina)
- The popular appliance that causes so much cellular damage that I recommend actually removing it from your home
- How to figure out the ideal amount of protein to eat and how much to eat at each meal to avoid any excess from converting into glucose
Plus: A Bonus Chapter That Didn’t Make It Into This Book
Remember earlier when I said 80 percent of your well-being is related to diet?
In this bonus chapter, I address the remaining 20 percent.
Here you’ll find important updates and items that I couldn’t fit into Fat for Fuel, including essential information about sleep, stress, exercise, and much more:
- The major lifestyle mistake that 2 out of 5 Americans make that can raise your risk of cancer
- How to use morning and afternoon sunlight to help balance your circadian system to sleep more soundly and balance cortisol levels
- Two effective strategies for improving your sleep that hardly anyone talks about
- My two favorite ways to keep a positive mindset (one actually leads to physical changes in your brain!)
- The body-relaxing technique that helps counteract age-related loss of brain volume and helps it stay younger longer
- One simple trick to help you stay better focused all day
- How to clear away emotional blocks from your body’s bioenergy system within minutes (your mind and body will feel more balanced!)
- One of the best techniques I’ve found for creating optimal emotional health and the healing of physical disease (and it’s do-it-yourself)
- How to create an effective feedback loop to ward off chronic disease, even if you’re out of shape or overweight
- The ONLY form of cardio that I believe most people need that takes just 3 minutes, 3 times a day (no special equipment or gym needed)
- What I’m recommending now instead of a Peak Fitness high-intensity workout
- My secret recipe for homemade dishwasher detergent and non-toxic rinse agent for clean and sparkling dishes
You’ll receive this bonus chapter as a PDF download when you order!
Act Fast! Order Fat for Fuel Ketogenic Cookbook NOW and Receive These Valuable Bonuses
A diet or eating plan is only useful when you follow it.
You must be motivated to prepare the food – and enjoy eating it. Unless you’re able to simply prepare food and beverages that look and taste good, I can guarantee you… you’re not going to follow this or any eating plan.
That’s exactly why Pete and I created the Fat for Fuel Ketogenic Cookbook the way we did.
We both realize that you eat with your eyes. That is, food must look appealing and appetizing before you’re willing to take the time to fix it and eat it.
I think you’ll agree after your first look, this book is a feast for your eyes and your stomach! I’ve attempted to give you a sneak preview of some of the exquisite photos, but you need to experience them first-hand to fully appreciate their beauty.
When you order the Fat for Fuel Ketogenic Cookbook today, you’re going to receive three valuable bonuses:
- An exclusive bonus chapter
- A Mercola discount coupon
- SMS exclusive: behind the scenes access to 5 recipes included in the book
Act now. Don’t delay. Order your copy today and enjoy ketogenic cuisine at its finest!